|Shipping & Delivery||
Worldwide shipping available
Domestic delivery estimated between and4 to 5 calendar days to deliver within India
4 to 5 calendar days for International delivery
Light Weight Silk Saree - Sandal White - Self Design
- Fabric: Silk (saree & blouse).
- Color: Sandal White (saree) & Blue (blouse).
- Blouse: Size- 0.8m / Unstitched attached.
- Zari Purity: Quality Assured Zari.
- Edging / Tassels: Will be done on request.
- Transparency: Non-Transparent.
Out of stock
The colors of the Sarees shown on the web catalogue may vary slightly from the original product due to various reasons. Few reasons are listed below.
1. Variation in lighting settings during photo shoot.
2. Setting the Brightness and Contrast levels of your monitor to low or high values.
3.. Variations in monitor/mobile resolution.
- 1. Edging will be done for saree only if you opt for it.
- 2. Note that the saree cannot be exchanged after edging but we accept returns in case of manufacturing defects, damages and wrong product shipped.
- 3. We cut the blouse fabric when you choose edging.
- 4. If the saree has running blouse then we don't cut the blouse fabric unless until requested by you in the ‘Special Instruction box’ while placing an order.
Wash Care :
- 1. Never go to wash your silk saree in the washing machine, it might reduce the quality of the beautiful silk saree and if there are different colors in the saree the colors might mix up.
- 2. Don’t dry your bridal silk saree on the direct sunlight, instead dry it in a shadow.
- 1. Don’t store your silk saree in a plastic cover instead of that use paper box or a cloth bag, because there should be some air circulation to the silk sarees wherein the cloth bags and the paper box would naturally have some air circulation compared to plastic covers.
- 2. Make sure the saree is used often. if you keep it intact for years together saree will be damaged on the foldings.
- 3. After undraping it, if there are some sweat then make sure it's dried.(not under the direct sun)