|Zari :||Tested Zari|
|Border :||Golden Border|
|Attached Blouse :||Yes|
An elegant blue & black handloom pochampally pure soft silk saree with ikat design and golden zari border.
|Shipping Delivery :||
|Estimated time taken for dispatch :||
|Estimated time taken for delivery :||
Silk Care Tips
1. It’s advisable to only dry clean silk sarees. Never do machine wash.
2. The safest way to wash delicate silk garments at home is to hand wash them with lukewarm or cold water.
3. After washing, never twist the silk sarees to remove the excess water.
4. Dry the silk sarees in low sunlight and then wrap them in a cotton cloth/muslin cloth and keep it in the wardrobe.
5. Always store silk sarees separately. Don’t store your silk saree with other sarees
6. Refold the silk sarees every three months this will prevent them from tearing in the fold lines.
7. Air your saree every 3 to 4 months.
8. Iron the silk sarees in medium heat.
9. Never store the silk saree on plastic covers, this will fade the color of the zari.
10. And also never use perfume or deodorant on silk sarees, this will fade the color of the saree.
Disclaimer : There might be slight color variation in the saree due to lighting conditions and the color reproduction in camera and screen.